Saturday, January 30, 2010

Good, But Not That Good News

Greetings everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been able to post in awhile, I have been busy with the problems I already detailed. On that front, Shannon hasn't filed for divorce yet but all of her problems with me remain. My love for her remains strong and I will travel to Las Vegas on Tuesday to see her and my daughter. Hopefully this will help improve matters.

In other news, I have been hired by American Public University to teach American history. And my paper on Military Theory and Practice in the Late Ming Dynasty has been accepted for the annual Society for Military History Conference. For members of the church, this is equivalent to being invited to speak at General Conference. Both these developments are a huge boost for my budding career, but seem incredibly empty without my family here to enjoy it with me.

4 comments:

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Our prayers are with you guys.

Congrats on your paper being accepted and getting a job. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

To the extent that finances are causing problems for your family, this is certainly good news, but listen carefully to hear whatever other problems may be there.

I've been married more than 32 years, but there are still times my wife and I can't understand each other.

May God keep your languages from being confounded and let you communicate with each other.

FireTag

Anonymous said...

Still keeping your family in mind.

FireTag

Morgan Deane said...

Thank you. Despite my best efforts things seem to be worse. So I really need all of your prayers.